I have a problem

I have a problem
Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 7th, 2015, 8:09:13 am

My friend is a hacker >:( and I was playing in single player and It said i had to log in again and now I cant get into my minecraft account I am going to have to make a new one. Is there anything that the staff could do to transfer my stuff to my new account once I get it? Like money Inventory, Cubetokens, and Enderchest from factions. :( I tried to log in from the minecraft website but It wouldnt let me log in there either :(. <3 chapter

Re: I have a problem
Post by: Akiraff - March 7th, 2015, 8:24:51 am

[quote author=chaptermaster118 link=topic=2077.msg8646#msg8646 date=1425733753]
My friend is a hacker >:( and I was playing in single player and It said i had to log in again and now I cant get into my minecraft account I am going to have to make a new one. Is there anything that the staff could do to transfer my stuff to my new account once I get it? Like money Inventory, Cubetokens, and Enderchest from factions. :( I tried to log in from the minecraft website but It wouldnt let me log in there either :(. <3 chapter
[/quote]
It may be possible to transfer items, I might need to talk with staff members. Depending the case scenario if is severe, we could transfer items to another account. However need to discuss with staff members. But most likely to be "No". Due to the fact, it is a lot of time that would be taken in order to transfer all items to one account to another.

I would say, that you should put in a chest, where the faction is protected; all the items you want to transfer. And then invite yourself to the faction in order to grab your items. That is the easiest method.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 7th, 2015, 9:15:37 am

[quote author=??? link=topic=2077.msg8648#msg8648 date=1425734691]
It may be possible to transfer items, I might need to talk with staff members. Depending the case scenario if is severe, we could transfer items to another account. However need to discuss with staff members. But most likely to be "No". Due to the fact, it is a lot of time that would be taken in order to transfer all items to one account to another.

I would say, that you should put in a chest, where the faction is protected; all the items you want to transfer. And then invite yourself to the faction in order to grab your items. That is the easiest method.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator
[/quote]

Akiraff I cant get into my minecraft account at all not on the log in screen nor the minecraft site So i cant do anything to transfer my stuff D: I dont mind the money It is more the Cubetokens and the enderchest D:

Post by: paintcr - March 7th, 2015, 9:47:58 am

That sounds bad. I hope you get your items back! I am really sorry chaptermaster. :(

Post by: chaptermaster118 - March 8th, 2015, 11:25:37 pm

[quote author=Waterfa1133- I want to be Sky_star link=topic=2077.msg8657#msg8657 date=1425739678]
That sounds bad. I hope you get your items back! I am really sorry chaptermaster. :(
[/quote]

thanks but i cant get a new account yet until I find a way to pay for a new one

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 11th, 2015, 8:10:29 pm

Sorry, chaptermaster. Hope you get your items back!

Post by: MashedBrotato_ - April 10th, 2015, 9:40:43 pm

That sounds bad hope you get it figured out soon! :(

Post by: KeepingItCrafted - April 11th, 2015, 12:02:21 pm

[quote author=chaptermaster118 link=topic=2077.msg8769#msg8769 date=1425871537]
[quote author=Waterfa1133- I want to be Sky_star link=topic=2077.msg8657#msg8657 date=1425739678]
[/quote]

thanks but i cant get a new account yet until I find a way to pay for a new one
[/quote]

I can buy you a new one if you want but its gonna cost you ingame.

Post by: Karow - April 17th, 2015, 2:37:37 am

[quote author=chaptermaster118 link=topic=2077.msg8646#msg8646 date=1425733753]
[/quote]

yes, theres a way to log back in, all you have to do is recover your account. ask your parents, it should be in the same place where you registered. if you have an email, you will need that too

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.