Taking a extensive leave off the server

Taking a extensive leave off the server
Post by: ThunderHoof - March 3rd, 2015, 6:43:15 am

I wont be on as much anymore or on the fourms but I will be on the server once in a while to drop in. I have a few exams and test coming in 6-7 weeks so I have to prepare and for that I wont be online as much. I will have to study for hours on end and I will not attend cubebuilders or the fourms until that is all.
Bye :( :-\ ::)

Re: Taking a extensive leave off the server
Post by: Livetabon - March 3rd, 2015, 11:08:03 am

School work does come first. I am sad you two are leaving but I do wish you both come back and enjoy cubebuilders yet again.

When you come back the new changes and differences from when you left may be so awesome so be sure to check in once in awhile. We have gran plans for cubebuilders!

~Liv

Post by: slimestein - March 3rd, 2015, 12:51:57 pm

Dont be to sad guys! Heres "Left shark" to cheer you up:

Post by: ThunderHoof - March 3rd, 2015, 3:47:35 pm

Im not leaving the server its just that I wont be on as much.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.