The Unwritten rules of Roleplay (By LunaLazuli ^-^)

The Unwritten rules of Roleplay (By LunaLazuli ^-^)
Post by: primadxnna - May 27th, 2016, 4:29:30 am

I know this may seem dumb, but there are rules I can't even comprehend. This is a roleplayer's guide to well... ROLEPLAYING!!!
(Also dis is gonna be really long so bare with me)

Here are some easy rules.
-Don't grief. Unless you're asking for a low reputation and being permanently banned.
-Don't be rude to other players. Unless if it's part of your role.
-Don't be a salad. BE THE BEST DAMN BROCCOLI YOU COULD EVER BE!

Now listen up! Here are some rp board rules!
-Owner ALWAYS has the first spot. They decided to get of their lazy butt to make a spectacular rp.
-Don't put DUMB physical attributes such as hot, boy/girl/gender non-conforming magnet, prettiest girl/boy/gender non-conforming, and any other dumb ideas. You may put down beautiful, majestic, cute, and/or handsome.
-Don't force someone to like you back in an rp. Just ask!
-Don't only invite a certain gender to be in your rp. That show's you're not a good rp owner.
-Read the owner's rules ALWAYS!!!

If you have a school rp
-Don't fool around in skipping classes in the school.
-DO NOT EVER expand your dorm. Extra floor, expanding room dimensions, you name it! You get what you get.
-If you rp as a teacher, don't be a d*ckhead. That's just asking to be removed to the rp.
-Don't be d*ckhead to the teacher if you're rping as a student.
-Don't be a frequent visitor to the nurse's office. One is okay. Don't take it too far.

Camp rp
-If owner says /gm 0, do /gm 0
-Make a realistic tent! No tvs or any of modern plug-in technology.
-Don't die from just a snakebite or a simple thing.
-Owner says no magic or powers, no magic or powers.

Town/Kingdom rp
-Don't make your house to big unless you will share.
-Don't copy others. (I'm gonna make a huge topic about this later)
-If you're an owner of a town rp, don't just have people steal houses from others.
-If they say a certain type of house such as modern or medieval, and you can't make the certain type of house, ask a friend to teach you! JUST ASK!
-Don't brag about a house EVER. Unless you're that d*ckhead who's gonna be removed.
-If you wanted to be apart of the royal family but there are no spots left, that's okay. Be a guard or the best of the best commoner.
-Don't get angry if you don't get a certain occupation in kingdom rps.

Improv Basics (trust me, you'll need to know this)
-Always agree with whatever someone says. (i.e NOPE) Person: We're on mars exploring to find unicorns! You: No. We're on Earth playing video games. (i.e YASSSS) Person: We're on mars exploring to find unicorns! You: I wanna find one with pink hair. It'll taste like cotton candy!
-Respect other's techniques!

Thanks for reading this topic! Any suggestions to add on this topic will be considered.
HAVE A GREAT SUMMER! SEE YOU ONLINE! -Luna :mrgreen:

BUT WAIT!!! UPDATE: Family rp

-Don't be 18 and living in your parent's house. Go to college dammit!
-If you're a parent with a 16 year old child, don't be an age like 26. Seriously, be at least 40 if you have a teen child.
-Don't complain if you can't be a child or parent.
(I'll do more)

Re:The Unwritten rules of Roleplay (By LunaLazuli ^-^)
Post by: Praying4Death - May 28th, 2016, 8:38:03 pm

lol the pewdies pic those has me so weak xD

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.