DannyJ1's modded survival adventures: #3 Hurricane alert!

DannyJ1's modded survival adventures: #3 Hurricane alert!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - April 7th, 2016, 8:58:59 pm

I was exploring for wood when i found a hurricane in formation! Should i go to it, investigate, and get sucked up and die? or run for my life and hope that the forest will still be there afterwards?

Re:DannyJ1's modded survival adventures: #3 Hurricane alert!
Post by: DaCoolCreeper - April 7th, 2016, 9:02:57 pm

By the way it is actually a tornado and im being hit by hail! More in the next adventure, TORNADO TOUCHDOWN! maybe i should start running for my life?!?

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - April 7th, 2016, 9:07:17 pm

Uh oh its heading our way! that mountain topped with grass straight ahead was the one i was standing on earlier to screen shot while it was still forming away from us. Should i start running? Im kinda being pouned by hail and creepy wind noises

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - April 7th, 2016, 10:49:56 pm

:evil: It never touched down and it just faded out i wasted my time following it :shock: :( :evil:

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.