crashing

crashing
Post by: Solurnis - July 14th, 2014, 3:47:49 pm

Whenever i go on my multiplayer thing and join A server it always gets rly slow then crashes only on sigle player it doesnt do this so now i use my other comp. but one of my family members took it so i wont be on much anymore.

Re: crashing
Post by: Solurnis - July 18th, 2014, 8:18:17 pm

hmm i never fly download things and one day it was working and the other it wasnt but i can borrow my "families" comp for now.

Post by: ChessNuts - July 19th, 2014, 2:38:33 pm

I dont want to gloat, but I have AVG Protection, TuneUp, Internet Security 2014 PRO. Might give out keys...

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 22nd, 2014, 8:43:50 am

Your computer may have a few viruses Install ccleaner,AVG,and malwarebytes with those i just removed 5026 Trojan horses and malware,spyware,and viruses

Post by: Solurnis - August 9th, 2014, 5:36:57 pm

i did 5 computer scans and it said i had 18 spyware/viruses ect.

Post by: Karow - August 13th, 2014, 6:52:04 pm

Answer all the following questions:

1. What computer antivirus software do you have?

2. Did your parents buy it, or did someone install it onto that computer?

3. Have you tried re-downloading a clean installation of minecraft? It could be that one of your mods is crashing all the time.

4. Have you tried re-installing minecraft AND only using the lowest settings possible?

5. How old is your computer?

Post by: TheTorontoManz - August 14th, 2014, 3:10:07 am

first get rid of the viruses :D, and then try :D. It might work.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.