Player?

Player?
Post by: ThunderHoof - June 14th, 2014, 10:15:01 pm

There is a player named Emily2155 in the desert he/she doest show up when i press the TAB button, hacked client maybe? :-\ :-\

Uncertain this player was on other servers too so he/she is stalking

Re: Player?
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - June 15th, 2014, 6:37:09 am

Hello there!
Im sorry we cannot do any action until we receive some screenshots showing us proof, if you dont know how to take screenshots you could press "f2" and post it in here, Thanks!

Post by: ThunderHoof - June 15th, 2014, 9:25:22 am

This player who ever he/she is is so fast i saw the player on my roof in my base but when i went outside to check he/she was gone. :-\

Post by: ThunderHoof - June 15th, 2014, 4:30:52 pm

I have evidence i have a screenshot of it but I dont know how to put the picture into the post.

Post by: Blackillz - July 6th, 2014, 12:16:04 am

You can send itto my email, and I coukd post it...

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 26th, 2014, 12:08:08 pm

Ill dig out the pictures and post it in here thanks for replying.

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 29th, 2014, 9:42:33 am

This is an old post I have delt with Emily_2143 myself so she will no longer be a problem.

Post by: Waflkone - July 31st, 2014, 9:07:13 am

shes like herobrine in a way u see her from a distance but then shes gone within a split second....... BE AFRAID!!!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.