Jennyrocks512 Hacking in items.

Jennyrocks512 Hacking in items.
Post by: Despero - June 13th, 2014, 12:29:01 pm

In jennies enderchest as you can see if you look in her ec she has an efficiency 5 helmet which we all know is not obtainable in survival. She denied having it at first until I confronted her of saying I saw her enderchest, after lots of asking and lots of questions she wouldnt admit to anything, she said she doesnt remember who gave it to her and she didnt make it herself. I think siggi88 or chipsquared should check the logs as soon as possible on this helmet because who knows what other spawned in items might be out there.

Re: Jennyrocks512 Hacking in items.
Post by: Despero - June 13th, 2014, 12:34:00 pm

Might I add she was in factions world.

Post by: chipsquared - June 14th, 2014, 1:01:19 am

This is something I already knew about. Those enchantments will not effect gameplay and have taken a close eye to make sure that they arent abused. This dates back to the glitch when people entered the PVP arena and left their items in Factions was flipped. I will take a closer look into it though, but considering its been at least 2 weeks with her not doing anything with it, it does not bother me she has it.

Post by: ThunderHoof - June 14th, 2014, 9:21:57 pm

You should ask siggi about this....

Post by: Despero - June 14th, 2014, 10:19:02 pm

[quote author=chipsquared link=topic=470.msg1269#msg1269 date=1402722079]
This is something I already knew about. Those enchantments will not effect gameplay and have taken a close eye to make sure that they arent abused. This dates back to the glitch when people entered the PVP arena and left their items in Factions was flipped. I will take a closer look into it though, but considering its been at least 2 weeks with her not doing anything with it, it does not bother me she has it.
[/quote]
Thanks chip :D Do you know for sure though that she doesnt have any other items that may effect gameplay? And Im gad you looked into it

Post by: chipsquared - June 16th, 2014, 7:22:14 am

I have removed all the items that she should not have when I first noticed and left some of the armor that is useless. If you notice her armor not have efficiency V and then her pickaxe that day have efficiency V then please contact me about it, but Im going to lock this only for future reference.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.