void_GSH: Potential hacked client evidence file.

void_GSH: Potential hacked client evidence file.
Post by: ChessNuts - May 27th, 2014, 1:54:01 am

I was on the server, about four other people were, and one of those was void_GSH. He was somehow sucked into the ground and still walking about. When I gave the term Im watching you, he instantly clipped back to normal thinking I wouldnt realise. I have never had that.
Happened 27th May 6:38AM GMT+0

Re: Noclip by void_GSH
Post by: chipsquared - May 27th, 2014, 2:00:06 am

This has actually happened a lot in spawn toward players I know who dont use hacked clients. However given that void has been spotted using hacked actions before, we will be closely watching him in the next couple days. It is very hard to ban someone for a hacked client without repeated abuse in a small amount of time. This could have been a number of things and our best coarse of action deemed fit would be to carefully observe him. All future posts of evidence when admins arent present online regarding voids potential hacked client should be posted here for us to make a concrete decision at a future time. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Re: void_GSH: Potential hacked client evidence file.
Post by: Blackillz - May 27th, 2014, 8:27:51 am

Yes Ive seen a lot of this as well...

Re: void_GSH: Potential hacked client evidence file.
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - June 15th, 2014, 6:41:04 am

Thanks for reporting this problem to us, but the problem has been solved, Im going to have to lock this topic, Thanks again!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.