RTD Griefing

RTD Griefing
Post by: Tedra - May 11th, 2018, 3:20:19 pm

So theres a long story with former ex-staff RTD or RazorBackFan97 from which i have to explain:

So I had my eye on this very beautiful building in Rtd's ps which was called Old Main and was very beautiful with architecture. So he used w/e and got it into my ps for free as he was generous and i decorated it very thoroughly afterwards. However a friend of mine McEmily77 or now known EndermanJake77 (since emily left) used w/e and got it onto her ps without mine or rtd's permission. So red solved the problem and forcefully order Endermanjake77 to delete the building and as he talked to me about this he deleted MY building without MY permission on MY ps. I was outraged but then i figured that Rtd didn't build the actual building, a player nickname known as *TheWildTiffy built it and so after talking with ex-staff XalanthDarkFire told me that because Rtd w/e it out without MY permission it counts as griefing. Nothing remains there but the old basement which used to be apart of the original building. I do hope someone can do something about this please I'm begging you.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.