Item Spam

Item Spam
Post by: Ferocelion - February 6th, 2016, 4:42:01 pm

Ok so today on February 6th 2016 at about 4:38 pm EST, a person (I dont know who because it was spamming so badly) was throwing a lot of items everywhere (the picture shows below). If someone could identify who it is, it would be fun.

Re: Item Spam
Post by: primadxnna - February 6th, 2016, 4:45:06 pm

They were modded clients and caused the whole creative server to lag.

Post by: chumii - February 6th, 2016, 4:56:06 pm

Its OpTicWarside he is the item spammer

Post by: NekoTiffy - February 6th, 2016, 5:14:47 pm

[quote author=_DiamondMelon_ link=topic=5424.msg28936#msg28936 date=1454795766]
Its OpTicWarside he is the item spammer
[/quote]

to be honest i know alot about modded clients and most of the commands that they do, im a computer nerd i like to learn about computers, clients and stuff (but i rarely go near clients, there not really my specialty) but most clients (hack clients) would have various of things to do to a server to well.. uhh... Crash it. one of the things in very rare clients would be "item repeater" it repeats various of items that are selected by the player. once the inventory is full it eventually ends up like it did in the picture. i know that when several things are all responding at the same time, the server will start to have an ERROR. so corrupted chunks will contiune on if the Error is not fixed,

(i happen to know a bit about the server because i own a private server to build on bymyself)

Post by: 948 - February 6th, 2016, 5:53:30 pm

opticwarside got banned XD. he was hacking really badly. there may have been other hackers but idk about that yet.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.