Profanity

Profanity
Post by: christewbob - January 9th, 2016, 10:12:52 am

Reporting for TOS Abuse. Teh_Derpy_Rebel/Rebelion_J Cussed at me!

Re: Profanity
Post by: patman96 - January 9th, 2016, 12:04:04 pm

Christewbob just so you know profanity is allowed unless they are verbally abusing you. It look to me like since she called you annoying that no real offense has been committed. However, whether or not the curse word she used makes it different Im not sure. I will let higher staff decide that. Thank you for reporting!

-Pat

Re: Profanity
Post by: DaDkPlayer - January 9th, 2016, 2:09:25 pm

Patman i know im not allowed to reply on a report but i will just let this post be here until you read it
Chris was annoying us and spamming the chat that we are jelly?
And he kept sayin that we hated him and we dont we just think he was annoying because he kept saying useless things
And he made Rebel Clear her plot!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.