Jonathan110703

Jonathan110703
Post by: betterweather - December 27th, 2015, 5:10:56 pm

Jonathan110703 (but he has a new username now). He has be bothering me with swear words and he has said I have said some things that I never did. This has happened many times and I feel that I dont need to be treated like that. I confess that I did say that "I will leave this server if thats how Im going to be treated." but I just said that because I was mad about all of the things he had said and done. This may not be your main priority right now but if you could please do something about this that would be great. Here is a new screen shot.

Thank You,
Neongirl33.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.