Spamming and Griefing from JDAWG1123

Spamming and Griefing from JDAWG1123
Post by: MasterTiger101 - December 2nd, 2015, 1:18:41 pm

I have been Griefed by JDAWG1123. I thought he was my friend but clearly not as i gave him a power bow, super slasher and enchanted diamond gear. He said " I will trade you £10000 for your diamond armour." So I gave him the armour. Then he took the armour and didnt even give me the money. Then he kicked me from his island and started calling me a baby. Can someone please help me with my situation and please help me get my armour back.

Also I am reporting him for spamming the message "You have been kicked from JDAWG1123s island" about 20 times and it was really annoying me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you
MasterTiger101

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.