Factions Argument

Factions Argument
Post by: JustSufferinq - August 20th, 2016, 10:44:10 pm

:cry: I was on factions then beast just randomly said ''noob'' to my friend Becca aka xXBeccaXx then he started being rude to us i will admit i was going agaisnt him and trying to protect my friend then he was said something like ''becca your a noob because ur aruging with us and we are better than you'' i really didnt like what he said..we have said some things to him but i reported it so your aware of whats happening.. Thank you for understand :? Also ive been having some issues with watermelonhugger sadly i have no proof of her but i do with beast (iibeastadidas)

Re:Factions Argument
Post by: 948 - August 21st, 2016, 1:51:06 am

that screenshot only shows me saying something that wasnt offensive. that screenshot only shows itzkikz saying the thing that you said i said. so that screenshot shows nothing that i did.

Re:Factions Argument
Post by: JustSufferinq - August 21st, 2016, 2:01:01 am

OMG guys im sorry it wasnt beast! it was ItzKikz im very sorry beast i will try to think twice o-o beast did nothing..sorry again xD

Factions Argument
Post by: KROM666 - August 23rd, 2016, 9:45:25 am

This made my day

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.