Greif: I need my plot brought back to before a greif.

Greif: I need my plot brought back to before a greif.
Post by: Asheiou - May 4th, 2015, 3:21:26 pm

Thunderbolt0529 greifed my plot at about 7:50pm GMT +/- 0 on May the 4th, 2015.
Slime has sorted out the greifer, but I need my plot taken back to before mass numbers of blocks were broken.
Thanks!
~Tube

Re: Greif: I need my plot brought back to before a greif.
Post by: ActualDia - May 7th, 2015, 12:23:27 pm

it looks like this now

Post by: Livetabon - May 7th, 2015, 12:26:32 pm

I have been waiting and waiting by your plot for 3 days now, no admin is responding...

I am very sorry about the wait. I am trying to get an admin on, but no one is replying to me at all which is very different to me.

Sorry for the wait and I really hope an admin talks to me soon. For now can you post your plot id so I can get back to it? There have been 3 other plots that need an admin to clear but its hard keeping track of them all.

~Liv

Post by: Asheiou - May 7th, 2015, 3:57:59 pm

Okay Liv.
Ill get it.
It is:
-33;23.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.