People being racist and bossy

Post by: JustSufferinq - July 18th, 2016, 6:02:39 am

Calvin_the_jerk is being badly being rascist and it needs to be solved FAST and ___Chicken___ is acting like hes being the boss of the server and telling me to shut up PLEASE I NEED HELP :cry:

Re:People being racist and bossy
Post by: Praying4Death - July 18th, 2016, 1:05:35 pm

Sweetpinksky, Staff cannot do anything without you giving proof to us using screenshots ETC.

Post by: patman96 - July 18th, 2016, 4:28:09 pm

SweetPinkSky,

As Sterlings5 said, please try your best to provide evidence of the offence by taking screenshots. If you are incapable of doing so then at least tell us the date and time of the offense. Fortunately, I was able to find the conversation that took place and by the looks of it, neither Calvin nor Chicken did anything wrong. Calvin appeared to be only defining what an "alien" was (someone from another nation) and Chicken did not appear to say anything insulting or offensive. I will now be locking this topic because no real offense has been committed. Thank you.

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.