Cussing

Cussing
Post by: paintcr - April 19th, 2015, 11:00:36 am

Excuse me, but I was on CB creative when someone said, F you. I thought they were being mean so plz report this person. I think their username is swagman24. Plz admins, help.

Re: Cussing
Post by: paintcr - April 19th, 2015, 11:34:44 am

Guys I didnt know where to put this topic so dont spam me saying its supposed to be somewhere else

Post by: primadxnna - April 19th, 2015, 11:46:51 am

you have to show a screenshot of that moment in the chatterbox in order for the staff to believe you.

Post by: Livetabon - April 19th, 2015, 2:02:31 pm

I will check the logs when I get home and punish the offender.

Also Lunar please do not post on the report abuse section, only staff are allowed, next time it will be a mute/warn for you oki?

^^ anyways see you in game!

~Liv

Post by: paintcr - April 19th, 2015, 4:19:53 pm

Thx live, see u in game! ;)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.