Faction pvp hack

Faction pvp hack
Post by: oneofakid - April 16th, 2015, 8:27:01 pm

I was killed by MarcoPolo2014 at factions spawn without doing /PVP. The rest of the info is in the description, like date and time and such.
I know, i kinda got creative with what i said in chat, go ahead, mute me for that. Btw ThatPandaDude was a witness, ask him questions if you need;we were skyping at the time.
http://youtu.be/fscOGBrgqE0

Re: Faction pvp hack
Post by: Karow - April 16th, 2015, 10:58:13 pm

He has been banned for 7 days asking him to remove his modded client. Thank you for your report and the video evidence! His friend has also been banned as well, he also had a modded client. Thanks again, cheers and see you on the server! ;D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.