Griefed and reported and blamed for no reason

Post by: Alex_sta - July 10th, 2016, 12:34:15 am

So I had this cave going in this rp (xdiamondcraftx) and I had to leave for 2 hrs, then when i came back, sweet pink sky had made a home in my home, she accused me off griefing with non true evdence and she said she had built this!!! :( :( :( :( :( :x :x :x :x :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Post by: Alex_sta - July 10th, 2016, 12:34:32 am

from Alex_Sta

Post by: Alex_sta - July 10th, 2016, 12:41:56 am

Plz help, ik there no evidence, but check the chat log
rly help, im going through puberty

Post by: primadxnna - July 10th, 2016, 12:51:43 am

Puberty is not an excuse, but I'll talk to her. I'll notify higher staff. ~Luna

Post by: Alex_sta - July 10th, 2016, 1:21:05 am

Mood swings k? learn aid killed my virtual dog and was sobbing 4 5 mins

Post by: Alex_sta - July 10th, 2016, 1:22:38 am

[quote=LunaLazuli]Puberty is not an excuse, but I'll talk to her. I'll notify higher staff. ~Luna[/quote] Mood swings, this is hard my parents r shouting at me homework plz give me break

Post by: Alex_sta - July 10th, 2016, 1:40:43 am

if you don't believe me ask luna! She was at the rp! she asked the owner xdia and that all

Post by: Alex_sta - July 10th, 2016, 1:41:03 am

even luna knows sweet's a liar

Post by: patman96 - July 10th, 2016, 1:50:08 am

Alex_sta, someone accusing someone else of griefing is not considered an offense. If someone falsely accuses or reports you for griefing please ignore it for future reference and let staff figure it out. Thank you.

-Pat

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.