Faction maham!!!

Faction maham!!!
Post by: dtown2002 - April 3rd, 2015, 1:44:49 pm

Deadcreeper, flagrocker, nicoldino, and Chippos!! Chippos was cussing, flagrocker and nicoldino where just plain being mean to me and saying Skype, and deadcreeper was saying that if he was a staff he would ban me!!!!!! April 3,2015 10:34-37 GMT-8.

Re: Faction maham!!!
Post by: dtown2002 - April 3rd, 2015, 1:49:26 pm

Now you are

Post by: dtown2002 - April 3rd, 2015, 1:51:43 pm

And im srry you where not cussing I edited it

Post by: dtown2002 - April 3rd, 2015, 2:22:36 pm

Oh you did say mute :-X. WELL STILL!!!!!

Post by: HamidBang - April 3rd, 2015, 5:56:18 pm

You honestly need to stop whining and crying on the forums about me. You are really making a fool out of yourself..

Post by: Livetabon - April 3rd, 2015, 10:54:06 pm

NO PLAYER is allowed to comment on offense appeals that are NOT theirs.

If you read in announcements it specifically states you WILL be muted on the forums if you do this. I will not see this again from all three of you. I am locking this topic, everything against the rules will be dealt with and please be aware dtown, that some of your reports are over exaggerating or make no sense.

Please keep in mind singling out the same player over and over again will make staff suspicious of you.

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.