Ban Request - Wolfgamer117 and Emily

Ban Request - Wolfgamer117 and Emily
Post by: Unwoven_Sleeve - March 5th, 2015, 7:21:49 pm

I was on skyblock and i had been on WolfGamer117s island for quite some time. I had spent lots of time, money, cubetokens and effort helping and getting money for them. All of the sudden one day they decide to boot me out. I lost my inventory which had my iron and diamond pick. And they only gave me back half of the stuff i had in my chests. I wanted all my redstone from my cobblestone generator and hoppers from cactus farm and all of this expensive stuff i put in but they wouldnt do it. ""They had to go"". Also when i had a run going back to my new shit island i fell off when going /is and i couldnt see my island. I lost all that stuff and now i have 1 and a half double chests of my stuff and a shitty island. I want them to get banned because it was frustrating when i spend so much time effort etc helping them and they stab me in the back and keep my loot. Now that im on this tiny island with barely anything i dont have any means of a house, friends, farms, cobble generators or anything. I really trusted them but they booted me out and it got really annoying.

Re: Ban Request - Wolfgamer117 and Emily
Post by: albanybrookexo - March 6th, 2015, 2:22:03 pm

This Is Annoying But Im not very sure its a valid enough reason to get someone banned and you Have No proof

Yes, It Happens But Really Its Not a Rule

Speak to staff about it as I am not one!

-Brooke!

Re: Ban Request - Wolfgamer117 and Emily
Post by: Livetabon - March 6th, 2015, 3:30:50 pm

Unfortuneatly this is not a bannable offense.

Were you all friends? Did you get into an argument or disagreement?

I would love to help you out but since it was their island I cant really do much.

I can give you some iron and slime blocks to get you started on your new island, but again as stated I cannot help as a mod+ and ban ffor the reason of no proof of raiding, its their island, and personal arguments.

Brook thank you for stating your opinion :) please let staff respond to these though or people are going to mistake you for a staff member silly!

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.