Issue between AzzuaOwns and Zmann2011

Issue between AzzuaOwns and Zmann2011
Post by: Dimeverlasting - February 24th, 2015, 11:40:22 pm

So, I had hoped it wouldnt have to come to this and although the situation I will be talking about (item theft) is not exactly high offense or anything along those lines it was more of the actions following such.
Now, I do not have screenshots of the theft which is my fault and a mistake on my part but like I said, this isnt the rule breaking portion here. So, just to give you the gists of what happened:

Due to some heavy snowing in my area of living, I was lagged out of my game and into the spawn area of Skyblocks as if I had died, dropping all of my items. This was annoying but not really any issue for me but due to the heavy lag, I was unable to move and could not pick up my items which is where Zmann2001 proceeds to pick them all up. This was expected, as everyone can be greedy with items at times but due to the fact that I had an enchanted pickaxe and an entire stack of cobblestone, I was less than eager to allow someone to take it from me. I requested multiple times that he return it, in which he returns and ran to his island to hide his winning (not being remotely aware that since he restarted his island, all of his items vanished).

I began discussing the issue with him, telling him he had stolen from me and that I would like the leather armour (an item he had been wearing so it did not vanish) back, which he declined thoroughly. In my frustration I insisted theft was against the rules and told him to apologize (in which AzzuaOwns decides to but in, tying into the rule of Flaming.)

AzzuaOwns begins to tell me to shut up and insults my intelligence on multiple occasions as I inform him why exactly what Zmann2011 did was wrong and that all I wanted him to do was to apologize. These are screenshots showing Azzuas acts of flaming. There are more but the chatlog history is hard to scroll through and only holds so much..

Screenshot removed for confidentiality. By Akiraff.

And then my screenshot program so you know these are real (added my own text to emphasis the points of flaming)

Screenshot removed for confidentiality. By Akiraff.

I understand the theft likely wasnt a big deal but I do want there to be at least a mute or something along those lines surrounding Azzua, I do understand there is only so much you can do given the lack of evidence but I do want this to be acknowledged.

Re: Issue between AzzuaOwns and Zmann2011
Post by: Dimeverlasting - February 24th, 2015, 11:56:56 pm

Secondly, as I failed to mention in my original post, which is very much my fault.
I did, in fact retaliate to Azzuas rude comments with sarcastic remarks and heavy passive aggressiveness that could be perceived as disrespect and I am fully willing to suffer the consequences of letting my aggravation towards the situation get to the best of me as long. I am new to the server after recently leaving another, one which allowed constant raiding and theft so harshly I had to leave as even the Moderators began to attack me, I very much like this server and just dont want to save to face similar situation in which my items are being taken from me so I reacted in a very over the top way.

Post by: Akiraff - February 26th, 2015, 7:32:10 pm

Please do not reply any of report abuses except your own. Consider this as your first warning. Thank you.

Removed unecessary posts.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Head Admin

Post by: Akiraff - February 26th, 2015, 7:41:35 pm

Thank you for submitting your appeal. I have dealt with this people.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Head Admin

Post by: EnderTheGreat - February 26th, 2015, 7:48:05 pm

Akira, that is his own post. XD

Post by: Akiraff - February 26th, 2015, 7:54:33 pm

I have removed other players posts, now all clean.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Head Admin

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.