Report Abuse

Report Abuse
Post by: ShadeEz - February 15th, 2015, 9:28:51 am

Yvental Has Reported me Awhile ago And I Did not like how i got banned for no reason even thou i did advertise as far as i know that server is down and The people that did get on i had on Skype so i did not recruit people 2 my server which is gone now and what i was saying when i did put the ip in chat by accident the only people on free for all what me and yvetal So if u could u could let the Community Decide And i Guarantee u That Everyone Thats Knows me Will say to unban me.

Re: Report Abuse
Post by: Livetabon - February 15th, 2015, 10:43:58 am

Hello! You are in report abuse. What you need to do is go to the offense appeals and post there with this required template:

http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,3.0.html

Thank you! Good luck!

~Liv

Post by: ShadeEz - February 15th, 2015, 10:48:24 am

Ahh Thanks For ur Help :D

Post by: Livetabon - February 15th, 2015, 10:56:22 am

No problem! Heres hoping you can return to cubebuilders and play again!

Good luck again~^^

~Liv

Post by: ShadeEz - February 15th, 2015, 4:18:28 pm

I Thought this was where i was Supposed to post :/

Post by: Livetabon - February 15th, 2015, 4:22:06 pm

No problem everyone makes mistakes :)

Post by: ShadeEz - February 15th, 2015, 4:48:56 pm

No if u go on the Offence Appeals I have made one by that template its called "Ban"

Post by: Livetabon - February 15th, 2015, 6:33:22 pm

I saw I hope a mod+ reviews it soon~^^

~Liv :D

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.