Post by: Yvetal123 - January 16th, 2015, 9:16:20 pm

Shadoowling has advertised a server and has already recruited players into going on it

Re: Report
Post by: Livetabon - January 16th, 2015, 9:24:27 pm

Thank you very much for submitting this report abuse! We will check the chat logs for this offence! Next time please try to get a screen shot/picture of the chat log when you report to us!

Regardless thank you very much for keeping the server safe! :) See you in game!

~Liv

Post by: ShadeEz - January 17th, 2015, 12:32:34 am

Wow Dont U just Get muted for that or banned?

Post by: BradmasterX - January 17th, 2015, 12:41:44 am

No!!! Why would you only get muted or non permanent ban. You avritised another server on a server, This Server!!!! >:( >:(

Post by: ShadeEz - January 21st, 2015, 8:27:45 pm

And Just so U know that server Got Shut Down!!! It Does Not Exist anymore And spent so long on this server i dont want to be banned on a server i love for advertising for a server that does not exist anymore!!!!

Post by: Livetabon - January 22nd, 2015, 9:00:48 am

Shadoowling, please submit a ban appeal and we will definitely look at it for you. :)

Cheers~ And hopfully Ill see you again in game!

~Liv

Post by: ShadeEz - February 15th, 2015, 12:58:22 am

And the thing is the server is gone and if u went on free for all pvp in the day time and asked everyone should we unban shadoowling everyone would Say "ya ya ya"! And there are so many people that like me on that server And when i did advertise by Accident There was 2 people online...

Post by: Livetabon - February 15th, 2015, 1:23:13 am

Shadow, please submit a report abuse on the forums. You cannot be unbanned unless you submit one officially.

Sorry~

~Liv

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.