_stampy__ has been rule breaking.

_stampy__ has been rule breaking.
Post by: bjammies - November 16th, 2014, 3:30:40 am

This in Skyblock. I didnt let _stampy__ do this but he forced me to bridge from my island to a village he made in the sky, not on his own island. He didnt even get permission to do this from anyone on my island. He has his own island, I could have built there but he is taking up the space. And every time he comes on while Im on he says "I cant set my home at my island, build a bridge now or Ill report you" and he makes me use up the wood I gathered by myself that I was gonna use to make some more houses for my friends. He also forces me to open the fences to my mob spawner when he has his own.

Please write back,
From Lucarioguy64

Re: _stampy__ has been rule breaking.
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - November 16th, 2014, 7:41:47 am

Hello there Lucarioguy64!

I really appreciate the fact that you reported someone who forced you to do things, unfortunately I can not do an action without a screenshot proof! Anyways I will most likely talk to him about it and warn him as well, remember dont let anyone force you!

~Brow

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.