I'm sorry this is the second time I have posted here in the last week.

I'm sorry this is the second time I have posted here in the last week.
Post by: maggiethatcher69 - November 8th, 2014, 10:53:58 am

I have checked the recent bans and a staff member has been banning people for
reasons such as:

"eh"
"bored"
"nah"
"nope"

Ask the staff and check who did it as I am not very fond of people being perm banned for another persons enjoyment.

The players affected were:
Aysliing
Cherryberryz
Frag_Master21
epidemicdreams
Dakota015

If the reason they were banned is not shown only silly words or slang from a new helper or something are showing then think about it, WHY DID THEY DO IT?

Re: I'm sorry this is the second time I have posted here in the last week.
Post by: Karow - November 8th, 2014, 3:08:35 pm

Hello! Thank you for reporting this! I looked into it, and it turns out they were all dummy accounts (aka not real people). It turns out we were testing the banning system and were using those as testers, however they still showed up on the ban logs! Thank you for keeping people honest! See you on the server! :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.