bullying in ffapvp

bullying in ffapvp
Post by: TurquoisesLight - October 26th, 2014, 6:42:41 pm

hi my name is thinkynoodles and ive been being bullied in ffapvp [img]http://file:///C:/Users/chris_000/AppData/Roaming/.minecraft/screenshots/2014-10-26_16.33.46.png[/img]

Re: bullying in ffapvp
Post by: TurquoisesLight - October 26th, 2014, 6:44:11 pm

can someone plz tell me how to put pictures up on the fourms cause i cant figgure out how to

Post by: Lil_Britt - October 26th, 2014, 7:16:38 pm

You can add pictures by clicking the Attachments and other options thing below where you type. It says Attach. Then you can choose a file and post.

Also, make sure you use the correct template for the Report Abuse section.

Post by: Karow - November 2nd, 2014, 2:56:16 am

Thinkynoodles, please specify the username of the offender(s). I will not be able to do anything about it without this information!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.