Greifed

Greifed
Post by: Razorbackfan97 - October 12th, 2014, 2:43:09 pm

I was greifed by mutroc today 10/12/14 on my airport property. my friends helped clean up all of the lava. mutroc did tell me it was an accident. She doesnt want to be banned but I told her that no matter what that I have to report it. It happened in the 2:00 hour on Eastern Time. The evidence was removed before I could see it but it was reported to me by my friends. I was Afk at the time in which it happened.

Re: Greifed
Post by: Lil_Britt - October 12th, 2014, 9:36:42 pm

Your report has been noted (To me, at least). Thank you for taking the time to report this to us. Just make sure that in the future, you do not use XX/XX/XXXX and that you write out the entire date as stated in the Required Report Criteria sticky. I cant tell you that I know whats going to happen, that being out of my power, but I am glad that you had friends to tell you and that it was fixed. Again, thank you. c:

Re: Greifed
Post by: Karow - October 14th, 2014, 1:32:06 am

Thank you for reporting this, I have given him a warning. Please let him know not to do it again. It is now on his permanent record.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.