an admin/mod abusing powers

an admin/mod abusing powers
Post by: TurquoisesLight - October 5th, 2014, 4:40:28 pm

hi my name is thinkynoodles and i was in the ffapvp area of the minigames server hopping to fight some people when an admin/mod named PocketOwn8 comes on and tpes me to him and kills me with a stick so then i gear up and run out and someone named nathanattack comes up and hits me with seeds with sharp 5 and it instintly kills me so im guessing that PocketOwn8 is abusing his powers with the /effect command to /effect himself and nathanattack with super strength i would like for PocketOwn8 to be demoted from his admin position and banned or temp banned and for nathanattack to be banned or tempbanned for taking advantage of this power plz do this for me. I will be very happy thx-thinkynoodles

Re: an admin/mod abusing powers
Post by: TurquoisesLight - October 5th, 2014, 4:46:16 pm

i just realized theres a place for reports

Post by: maggiethatcher69 - October 11th, 2014, 4:09:06 am

Pocketown totes bossed u lol

Post by: weaponmaster4247 - October 11th, 2014, 2:04:52 pm

[quote author=thinkynoodles link=topic=1075.msg4273#msg4273 date=1412541976]
i just realized theres a place for reports
[/quote] idiot you made a mistake about pocketowns he is an admin he was in FFA and nathen idc ok

Post by: Lil_Britt - October 11th, 2014, 4:30:50 pm

You guys, if you arent staff, I would appreciate if you wouldnt come comment unless you were a witness. Coming to comment negative things will just instigate and cause more problems. Thank you.

Post by: Karow - October 11th, 2014, 4:42:02 pm

Thanks Lil_Britt, couldnt have said it better myself!

As for you thinkynoodles, thank you for reporting this behavior! I will look into this from here. If this happens again, please take and post screenshots!

Ill see you on the server thinkynoodles!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.