People spaming /suicide and role playing in Creative

People spaming /suicide and role playing in Creative
Post by: ThunderHoof - August 25th, 2014, 5:10:13 pm

So I logged on into creative and rtd321 said something about a service or something like that I said what is the point of this and he banned me from his plot.

They were doing stuff like this *Cries* *Faints* or something like that. Like 5-10 ppl did /suicide screenshot evidince. They were roleplaying too.

Re: People spaming /suicide and role playing in Creative
Post by: EmsMyEms - August 25th, 2014, 6:34:04 pm

Lol Im pretty sure role playing is aloud cuz staff didnt do anything when ppl were role playing.

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 25th, 2014, 7:22:23 pm

Well (Role playing) is annoying and EVERY time I get on creative someone is role playing or a few ppl are!

Post by: Kereo - August 25th, 2014, 7:35:57 pm

I Think people should roleplay when they want ;D P.S i didnt see any spamming ive seen people do it 10 times or leave and join 10 times but that was twice that is not spamming ::)

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 25th, 2014, 7:48:48 pm

Kered this is not for suggestions

Post by: Karow - August 25th, 2014, 8:29:41 pm

Role-playing is allowed. They were not spamming suicide excessively. Thank you for your concerns Saturn!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.