TimeToRank abusing his powers

TimeToRank abusing his powers
Post by: Solurnis - August 5th, 2014, 5:25:46 am

(for some reason i cant post pictures) I was playing in mini games for a while. When i came into the lobby i say time to rank and some other player giving away theyre names and age (ill get the players name later). Then the girl said your cute Then i got that funny stupid feeling to prank them. So i said Im going to record this and the girl freaked out and then TimeToRank started cussing at me and when i told him i was jk he still was cussing at me then more players came (ill list theyre names) and the y said to kick me so then TimeToRank kicked me at least 8 times nonstop. Then finally he banned me for 7 hours i also said i had a bunch of pics of chat and he got even more mad about that. So i posted this after.

Re: TimeToRank abusing his powers
Post by: OdinTheAllfather - August 5th, 2014, 6:35:49 am

I second this, he banned me, and i dont even know who gave him admin

Post by: OdinTheAllfather - August 5th, 2014, 6:36:17 am

and i have a video

Post by: Solurnis - August 5th, 2014, 6:40:53 am

it even says hes just a member XD

Post by: Solurnis - August 10th, 2014, 3:12:36 am

heres a picture and the other persons ign was fluffybunies something something

Post by: Blackillz - August 15th, 2014, 3:12:19 am

He doesnt sound fit for staff from that screenshot...and dont know why hes now listed under staff as a MEMBER??? ??? :(

Post by: Waflkone - August 21st, 2014, 9:39:26 am

Lol black true dat

Post by: ThunderHoof - August 21st, 2014, 7:25:39 pm

I have to agree with blackillz on this TimeToRank sounds like a hacked account and also he is a MEMBER but also an admin he maybe a hacker also he was cussing at me on creative this morning he was saying rude stuff and he kicked me for 5 times.

Post by: Karow - August 21st, 2014, 7:37:29 pm

Thank you for reporting this. I apologize in behalf of TimeToRank for these unfortunate events. TimeToRank has been talked to and we are fully aware of the situation. Please let us know if anything like this happens again. We strive to make this community a better place, for both staff and members!

Thanks again, see you in CubeBuilders!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.