Hackergirl Steals Griefs and Kills

Hackergirl Steals Griefs and Kills
Post by: EmsMyEms - July 24th, 2014, 12:36:03 pm

HackerGirl1218 griefed some houses in lukevillanis Town including my house. She also stole some things from peoples houses. SkiethemanRS2 is missing an enchantment table. Im missing Diamonds and Ender Pearls. And when I went home to my house hackergirl was there with flint and steel trying to kill me! I know siggi88 has helped me but Im concerned about the others! also sorry about the picture I took it with my ipod

Re: Hackergirl Steals Griefs and Kills
Post by: EmsMyEms - July 24th, 2014, 1:47:39 pm

Btw it was in The survival server

Post by: ChessNuts - July 24th, 2014, 4:26:10 pm

Wait PEACEFUL or FACTIONS

Post by: EmsMyEms - July 24th, 2014, 6:20:20 pm

[quote author=Chessss731 link=topic=652.msg1896#msg1896 date=1406233570]
Wait PEACEFUL or FACTIONS
[/quote] Peaceful

Post by: DerpehBagel - July 29th, 2014, 7:47:54 pm

Hawaii i never stole anything from skie a couple days ago I didnt know skie. I only took endies from u because I was going to give them back to Megan the girl u killed on survival when its says no Greifing. U stole a lot of things even pray saw ur inventory. U stole things from Luke and skie. U took his enchantment table and u didnt get banned although there were a lot of witnesses. I am still mad because u lied about me taking skies enchantment table. I didnt take it even staff can look in my enventory and my chests. U lied and got me temp baned for suposedly doing what u did. Luke and skie know what u took because u had the chance to give it back. I didnt have a chance to give back the endies that u took from Megan when u killed her. Oh ya u also took Megans diamond aromor and there is no pvp_

Post by: EmsMyEms - July 29th, 2014, 7:59:20 pm

There is pvp in the nether

Post by: Pray4Death - July 29th, 2014, 11:02:26 pm

Not anymore and the pic you posted isnt very helpful.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.