People using hacked clients on survival?!

People using hacked clients on survival?!
Post by: ThunderHoof - July 22nd, 2014, 4:31:45 pm

I logged on at about 4:26 USA/new york time and I saw this in the chat. Hawaiigirl924 said she was killed bye a guy named Legocrazy not sure if this is true but i hope the staff will look into it.

Re: People using hacked clients on survival?!
Post by: EmsMyEms - July 23rd, 2014, 7:47:14 am

Its all true!! Legocrazy07 told me to tpa to him and when I did he killed me with a diamond sword! I tried to hit him but it said You cannot hurt other players or something like that.

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 23rd, 2014, 9:05:22 am

Skyrun you werent there.

Hawaiigirl924 ill ask the higher staff about this too.

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 26th, 2014, 12:05:06 pm

This is an old post thank you for responding, also it should be locked due to the fact because it is irrelavant.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.