Abusive staff

Abusive staff
Post by: ThunderHoof - July 14th, 2014, 12:18:41 pm

When i was saying something at 12:16 USA/new york time karow said (you are encoraging spam) you are now muted for 10 mins.

?? i wasnt telling people to spam 123 i said who hates sky say 123 spaming 123 is like this 1311211212.

End of story karow muted me for no reason.

Re: Abusive staff
Post by: Karow - July 14th, 2014, 12:53:44 pm

saturn115, this is not the first time Ive told you to stop. You do this DAILY. You ask players to spam 123 or XXX or whatever. After you ask once, you do this twice, three times, SO MANY TIMES EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Let me remind you what "spam" means:

Spam
noun

irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

Okay. So asking people who they like/dont like just to get your fill of attention is IRRELEVANT. Messages sent on the internet? Yep, thats checked too. A large number of recipients?

You fit the bill for spam. I will mute you if you do this again, like I told you in Minecraft, this encourages people to spam "123", and youre the reason behind it.

FYI, I never muted you. You were muted, but I did not mute you.

Have a nice day. :)

Re: Abusive staff
Post by: ThunderHoof - July 14th, 2014, 9:35:32 pm

Lock this topic due to the fact the issue has been resolved.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.