Hacks/virus

Hacks/virus
Post by: Solurnis - July 6th, 2014, 12:23:19 pm

will i was playing on cube builders pawprint6 was asking for help and no admin or moderator was answering him so i asked him "what". He said the another player that was new made his computer crash he thinks its a virus. He told me that the players ign was Oo so he wants to talk to staff so if u could talk to him that would be great.

sunday,july 6th 2014 9:25 am

Re: Hacks/virus
Post by: Akiraff - July 12th, 2014, 9:07:16 am

Please send a message to Siggi88 and/or Akiraff to further investigate this cause. Additional tips that we can give to your friend is to change the password in CubeBuilders, Minecraft and e-mail to avoid hijackers. Other then that, I cannot proceed any further actions and hopefully we can get in-contact.

Akiraff

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.