Offensive structers in the mesa

Offensive structers in the mesa
Post by: ThunderHoof - July 5th, 2014, 10:44:52 am

The evidence is When you come out of the mesa portal you will see that theres a wall that says PRAY4DEATH,BIGBOSS8498,CHIPSQAURED,AIKABOY,and Juvyz.

Please take action and tear it down admins.

Re: Offensive structers in the mesa
Post by: BrowtherHoodz - July 5th, 2014, 11:43:17 am

May I Know How This Offends You?

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 5th, 2014, 11:56:26 am

It offends me because it shows freedom and respect towards the players that are on that wall while other players are killed all the time like me so please tear it down.

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - July 5th, 2014, 4:39:58 pm

To be honest with you they decided to add their names on a project that they worked hard on, I mean I dont see why not....

Post by: Blackillz - July 6th, 2014, 12:04:35 am

Yeh, I agree with Brow...but I DO wish MY name was up there... ;)

But also suprised that Siggi didt put his name up there as well... ::)

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 6th, 2014, 8:42:43 am

They should put it somewhere else because im tired of seeing it everytime i go in the mesa.

Post by: TheKylieKappa - July 6th, 2014, 12:37:43 pm

Saturn, just because you are tired of seeing the structure, doesnt mean staff should tear it down. they worked hard on the project, and its a great experience farm. so, in my opinion, they should tear it down just for you.

Post by: Blackillz - July 6th, 2014, 10:24:12 pm

And its been partly taken out ... Like the insides of the names. :o

Post by: Pray4Death - July 14th, 2014, 1:32:35 pm

It is not offensive what so ever. Saturn if you continue to spam the report section every time you get mad at a player there will be consequences.

Post by: ThunderHoof - July 14th, 2014, 1:49:35 pm

Lesson=learned.

and also pray this post is old its like 2-3 weeks old so im not offended by it anymore

So lock dis topic

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.