2021 Holiday Build Battle - WINNERS!

2021 Holiday Build Battle - WINNERS!
Post by: Asheiou - December 23rd, 2021, 2:08:46 pm

Heya!
The holiday build battle is now over, and the winners have been decided. Before I let you know who the winners are, let me explain how we've worked it out.
There have been 3 polls taking place in the last 24 hours. A panel vote, a community vote, and a vote amongst the staff team. For each vote, the results were tabulated, and competitors have been ranked from 1-7. Then, the position numbers in the rankings were multiplied together. If someone got 1st in the staff vote, 2nd in the community vote, and 3rd in the panel vote, their total score would be 6. Whoever had the lowest score at the end wins! Without further ado, let's get into the winners!

The overall winners are:
1ST: DURNAHVIIR | $10 STORE CREDIT & 5000 CUBETOKENS
2ND: LIVIE | 2500 CUBETOKENS
3RD: NIXISH | 1000 CUBETOKENS

4th: VanceRuth
5th: Phantomette
6th: RoseTheKillerG
7th: coweyisme

All participants who didn't win one of the main prizes will be given 250 CT as a thank you for entering!

I feel it's also important to give the individual vote rankings, so they are here:

Panel vote (out of 60):
1st: Livie (57 points)
2nd: Durnahviir (56 points)
3rd: VanceRuth (48 points)
4th: Nixish (45 points)
5th: Phantomette (37 points)
6th: coweyisme (20 points)
7th: RoseTheKillerG (15 points)

Staff vote (out of 50):
1st: Durnahviir (45 points)
2nd: Nixish (39 points)
3rd: Livie (37 points)
4th: VanceRuth (36 points)
5th: Phantomette (30 points)
6th: RoseTheKillerG (23 points)
7th: coweyisme (22 points)

Community vote (out of 75):
1st: Durnahviir (59 points)
2nd: Nixish (56 points)
3rd: VanceRuth (49 points)
4th: Livie (45 points)
5th: Phantomette (40 points)
6th: RoseTheKillerG (36 points)
7th: coweyisme (33 points)

Thank you all for coming along to this event, and I hope to see you all at the next one!

- Ash -
Manager

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.