Creative Event (hosted by Karow)

Creative Event (hosted by Karow)
Post by: Akiraff - June 24th, 2015, 11:29:19 pm
Last edit: October 18th, 2018, 8:55:03 pm by Siggi88

EVENT: Ended
If you would like your toilet to be judge, please reply here OR /mail send <staff member>

Good evening CubeBuilders Community,

For those of you who didnt hears the news yet. I am proudly to be honored that our Mudkip (Karow) is hosting a creative event.

Details: BUILD THE BIGGEST TOILET YOU CAN
1. HAS to be WHITE
2. HAS to be HUGE/BIG, the BIGGER, the BETTER
3. HAS to be GR8
4. HAS to have sewage system

WINNER WILL RECIEVE $10,000 in CREATIVE.

Yes, there is going to be an ECONOMY introduced in creative. Be one of the FEW to have money FIRST! See you all there.

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Revised by: Karow
Re: Creative Event (hosted by Karow)
Post by: UmbreonFang - June 24th, 2015, 11:37:17 pm

How long does this event last?

Post by: Karow - June 25th, 2015, 2:45:14 am

Should last a few days, maybe until Friday or something. Cheers, guys! ;D

Post by: DaCoolCreeper - June 25th, 2015, 5:28:00 pm

I HAVE TO WIN THIS I WILL WIN THIS IF I DONT IM CLEARING ALL MY CREATIVE PLOTS

Post by: oneofakid - June 26th, 2015, 10:45:01 am

There used to be a toilet. Till creative was hacked. Karow once tped us all in the toilet and flushed us xD

Post by: paintcr - June 27th, 2015, 7:07:07 am

Has this already ended? I would like to build a toilet anyway :) Wish I couldve been in it, Karow! ;D

Post by: Peppah - June 28th, 2015, 9:10:19 am

I remember that! I was like, where the heck am I...? And then I caught on and was like: Ah! Im in a giant toilet! XD

Post by: KissMeImIrish - June 30th, 2015, 8:33:34 am

Ive built a toilet and it has a really cool sewer system! (Still working on the sewer system though, asmost done)

Post by: primadxnna - June 30th, 2015, 11:30:29 am

I already have 7000 dollars. 5000 from Karows hide and seek (Liv was the hider) and 2000 from a friend.

Post by: Karow - July 1st, 2015, 6:28:54 am

This event is still going on!

Reply on here or in in-game /mail if u wanna have ur toilet entered and judged! Theres some pretty good competition on!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.