Post by: SuperNova50 - April 3rd, 2015, 6:51:44 am

i was so sad to hear but now im alright

Re: The Cat is out of the Bag
Post by: TonksMoonwillow - April 3rd, 2015, 9:33:10 am

I knew it! I knew you guys wouldnt leave! ;D

Re: Karow and Akiraff quitting
Post by: KermitsBigToe - April 3rd, 2015, 9:38:52 am

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=2444.msg10722#msg10722 date=1427893155]
That is sad news but I think I can say from all of us Cubebuilders that we couldnt of asked for two better people to be such high ranked Staff members for all this time.

I do understand about your lives changing I mean as devastating as it may sound it is most likely that a lot of people will leave in Future as we can not spend our days behind a computer screen hiding away in a fantasy, we need to stand up to reality and be one with it ( I must sound a bit crazy right now but oh well.. ). We will all have to leave one day and we understand that you need to leave.

So behalf on everyone on Cubebuilders whether they be past, present, or future members. We would like to thank you, the server wouldnt be the same if you two werent there to make it a place for players to just be themselves and not get judged for that.

Thank you again and I wish you the best in your futures, and Im sure you two will be able to accomplish great things.
[/quote]

As you can see I totally didnt fall for it, totally not...

..... I am so gullible haha.

Post by: OrzaRound - April 3rd, 2015, 9:59:15 am

Bye! :(

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 3rd, 2015, 11:03:17 am

Mathew, it was a April Fools Joke

Post by: BrowtherHoodz - April 3rd, 2015, 12:09:01 pm

First one that noticed the prank lol

Post by: Asheiou - April 3rd, 2015, 1:41:10 pm

Well done, ha ha!

[move]Great![/move]

Post by: Asheiou - April 3rd, 2015, 1:42:05 pm

::)Best April Fools Ever!

Post by: dtown2002 - April 3rd, 2015, 1:58:03 pm

Well that ends this post!! Im glad your not leaving!!!!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.