[READ] Don't risk getting MUTED on the forums!

[READ] Don't risk getting MUTED on the forums!
Post by: Livetabon - March 9th, 2015, 2:23:52 am

Basic Appeal Rules

Hello everyone!

When appealing make sure you follow this template:
http://cubebuilders.net/index.php/topic,3.0.html

There are a few additional rules however. I will list the basic rules below.

Rule one: Please be respectful, if you are mad or upset because of your ban that is understandable, but your punishment will not be lifted if you are constantly swearing at staff in your appeal, and bashing other players in the server.

Rule two: Do not lie on your offense appeal. If you are lying we will find out and your appeal WILL be rejected! This will decrease your chances of future appeals or applications from being accepted! You will be untrustworthy to staff! :(

Rule three: Do NOT argue with the staffs decisions, if your appeal is rejected. (Most likely it is for a valid reason.) Be respectful and wait out your punishment.

Rule Four: The only people who should post anything on a forum topic is the offender, (person who made the appeal.) and staff. (Staff are listed on the main forum page.) Members, donators, and guests should NOT be commenting. We value your opinion on certain cases but other players can mistake you for staff, or get angry at you for spamming their offense appeal.

If you post anyways and disregard rule 4 your post will be removed and you will be warned, continuous posts and ignoring this rule will result in a temporary mute from the forums.

Any additional rules may be added in time, I encourage players to look at this from time to time to see if this list is ever updated. :)

Thank you for reading and have a nice day! I hope your appeals get accepted!

See you in game!

~Liv
Re: [READ] Don't risk getting MUTED on the forums!
Post by: Akiraff - March 9th, 2015, 5:59:37 am

That is a great post Livetabon! Please note, Siggi88 has made a tempalte regards on how to report a person; with an additional resource from EnderTheGreat who explains how to take screenshot (Both Windows and Mac OS) operating system!

Possible punishments if you are attempt to break rules:

Resources Available:

Akiraff
      CubeBuilders Administrator
      Post by: ThunderHoof - March 9th, 2015, 6:51:02 am

Dont forget rule number 5: No advertising on the fourms.

Glad to see this we need it.

Post by: GameDudePc_TR - March 9th, 2015, 7:21:45 am

This is awesome, Ive been trying to find my way in the forums and look for the rules but I have yet to discover the topic with all the rules. This is already very helpfull, thanks LiveTabon.

Post by: Livetabon - March 9th, 2015, 8:03:38 am

Thunderhoof and Game, these rules apply to the section for offense appeals specifically.

I am locking the topic so it doesnt spam the forum.

~Liv :)

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.