Post by: Solurnis - February 10th, 2015, 8:28:07 pm

Exactly.

Re: NEW LOBBY!
Post by: PsycoKC - February 22nd, 2015, 3:24:29 pm

I cannot find anything :( ps good job liv

Post by: Livetabon - February 22nd, 2015, 4:22:21 pm

Thank you Barney!

If you would like a hint to where parjour is located its on the left side of the gate^^

~Have fun!

~Liv

Post by: Seashelll - February 22nd, 2015, 7:11:12 pm

[pre][/pre](song i made) BOOM BOOM BABIES, GOT THE BOOM BOOM POWER, THAT BOOM BOOM FLOWER, BOOM BOOM BABIES!

(version for Livetabon) BOOM BOOM LIVETABON, GOT THAT BOOM BOOM FIST, THAT BOOM BOOM POWER!

dont dare mess with mah bae! :D

Post by: ActualDia - February 23rd, 2015, 1:20:10 pm

[quote author=BradmasterX link=topic=1658.msg6300#msg6300 date=1422120231]
I have found the cookie/cake room. The water bunker in the center of the gate. The ender chest and Crafting table. Lol, John (EnderTheGreat). But I have not jumped onto the slime blocks from the top but Firebuster1357 has. Also I have no diamond armor or diamonds so if someone can please give me some that would be great. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] Ok Ok you found a lot of stuff!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.