NEW LOBBY!

Re: NEW LOBBY!
Post by: Firebuster1357 - January 30th, 2015, 10:31:50 pm

Amazing job liv

Post by: Ch1nchilla015 - January 31st, 2015, 8:41:45 am

Its so cool! How long did it take to build? :)

Post by: albanybrookexo - January 31st, 2015, 8:48:15 am

Well Done! Xx
Its Kept everyone entertained! I love it!

Post by: Livetabon - January 31st, 2015, 11:12:25 am

It took about two weeks of building and fooling around.

I wasnt 100% focused since Ive been occupied with factions.

Now I pratically live in creative! X-x

Once I get the skyblocks spawn taken care of Ill probably devote myself to skyblocks! XD

Here is hoping you all have fun in the new lobby as much as possible! I am so happy everyone is enjoying it!

Post by: ActualDia - January 31st, 2015, 7:45:10 pm

Liv did amazing! She can do anything she could do to make this server beautiful! I hope I will help her with something like this!

Post by: Livetabon - January 31st, 2015, 9:41:56 pm

Id be happy to build with you~^^

I hope to involve the community in future builds soon/more often!

Hehe^\^

See you in game!

~Liv

Post by: albanybrookexo - February 10th, 2015, 1:04:06 pm

Ooh Live Building With You would be fun , I think Some others may Feel Like this But its not very often when the staff build with other ranks like guest and Member It would be GREAT fun!

Post by: Livetabon - February 10th, 2015, 3:42:46 pm

Well I plan to change that. I would love to one day make a plan or draw something up and present it to the community and then build something with them. It would be great!!

Minigames, spawns, etc something that would really be fun and easy to implement!

Right now my vote is on some minigames ^\^ but skyblocks spawn has kept me busy lately.

I would definitely love to build with you one day though Beooke!

See you in game!
~Liv

Post by: Solurnis - February 10th, 2015, 7:06:32 pm

Idk if any of you guys have realized this but, heavens gate was a name of a huge cult XD

Post by: Livetabon - February 10th, 2015, 8:26:04 pm

Really? That was not my intention I assure you. It was meant to be a gate that is very heaven-like.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.