Faction Shop Update

Faction Shop Update
Post by: Akiraff - November 23rd, 2014, 7:20:14 am

Faction Shop Update

Heyall,

Today we made a huge update towards the Faction Shop, as you may realize this is a working progress towards balancing the Faction Server and we would like to ensure the best experience to the players. The behind concept of removing several items from the Faction Shop is to ensure that people start to valorize more their items instead of farming resources to gain advantage, thereby it will increase competition in the server!

Akiraff
CubeBuilders - Administrator
Re: [Discussion Thread] Faction Shop Update
Post by: Solurnis - November 23rd, 2014, 5:52:56 pm

i havent seen the shop yet but, are we able to sell gaples?

Factions Shop
Post by: JAM2424 - November 25th, 2014, 8:16:50 am

Hello CubeBuilders!!! I am just here to say that I am not that impressed with the factions store. I think it should have less than the donators shop, but right now I think the shop needs more. Im not saying this is a HUGE problem, but I know others feel the same way as I do.

With swag,
JAM2424

Re: Faction Shop Update
Post by: InvalidSession - November 30th, 2014, 11:39:47 am

?Thanks :)

Re: Faction Shop Update
Post by: dtown2002 - December 31st, 2014, 10:27:59 am

When will it be finished? 1 month, 5 months, 10 months, a year!!!! Plz tell me

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.