CubeVenture! Chapter 12 (sneak peek)!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 12 (sneak peek)!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 27th, 2015, 4:32:56 am

Forenote: I had to add a line to Chapter 11. I didnt put it in, so it is below. Chapter 11s discussion will continue until 12 proper is out.

Chapter 11 - Part 2 : Soviet
The bolt of light hit Tube in the chest, bringing him to the floor. Then another hit me. Everything went black...

Chapter 12 : Soviet
When I woke up, I was on a bed by a strange-looking man. He was examining a sign carefully. When he saw me awake, he said, "You got hit by a lighting bolt, young lady, youre lucky to be alive!" Then he started muttering to himself. Tube was in the bed across from me, still asleep (or dead). He looked asleep (I hope he was)...

Thanks for reading this short preview!
~Tube
Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.