CubeVenture! Chapter 9!!!

CubeVenture! Chapter 9!!!
Post by: Asheiou - May 11th, 2015, 2:26:32 pm

Hey guys! Exam 1 has passed! Stay updated on them here.
Anywayz, roll the tape!:

Chapter 9 - Part 1 : Soviet
Lord Slime seemed very convincing... but I dont trust him. Theres something telling me not to trust him. I dont think Tube has the slightest suspicion about the subject. Ill ask him later...
Chapter 9 - Part 2 : Tube
I dont trust him and I dont think Soviet does either (she told me her name earlier). I am just better at lying. There is something there, I dont know what, theres just something saying, "Dont trust him. Hes up to something." Ill ask Soviet later...
Chapter 9 - Part 3 : Slime
Ive just initiated Stage 2. Any doubts about this being real will be swept away via hypnosis. They will all be under my control (literally) and I can rule CubeBuilders.
Chapter 9 - Part 4 : Tube
"Wait... so youre going to take me to a lab because you think I might be infected with a virus?" I say to Slime.
"Yes. If you disobey, you will be put there instead." he replied.
"Well, I dont want t..." I manage to get out before I am teleported to a room with a man standing there.
"Say I love Lord Slime." he says.
I dont mean to say it, but out comes, "I love Lord Slime."
He whispers something to Lord Slime and then the man says something to me and I cant control myself anymore. Then everything turns black...
Chapter 9 - Part 5 : Slime
The experiment worked on Tube. He seemed a bit resistant at first but once we got him to the hypnotist he was under my control. We almost made him jump off a cliff! Now I need to do it to the others...

Thanks for reading. This chapters shout out goes to...
The evil Lord Slime!
Stay tuned!
~Tube
Click Here
[url=http://cubebuilders.net/index.php?topic=3012.0]<--- Part 8[/url] Part 10 --->

Re: CubeVenture! Chapter 9!!!
Post by: KermitsBigToe - May 11th, 2015, 2:36:52 pm

Oh no you didnt just do that Mr Fearless! ( Not gonna say Lord Slime >:3 ) And yes, Listen to the smart part of your brain for once Soviet! Lel.

And why has Slime gotta be so evil, all the other stories Ive read he was a good person but now hes trying to brainwash us? Tut tut, bad slime. Hes not gonna brainwash me even more or the others! I hope not anyway, but if Ive learnt anything from this story its that always expect the unexpected...

Really good story as usual, Tube! Cannot wait for chapter 10 ( Wow, you only started this like a week ago. Congrats! )

Post by: slimestein - May 11th, 2015, 3:29:57 pm

The thing is that i cant be lying , i never lie I even wrote that when i signed up for the story and i did not lie when i said that might have spoiled something here or mctube goes away from the writing about yourself

Post by: Asheiou - May 11th, 2015, 3:50:18 pm

[quote author=SovietPickle link=topic=3022.msg14370#msg14370 date=1431369412]
And why has Slime gotta be so evil, all the other stories Ive read he was a good person but now hes trying to brainwash us? Tut tut, bad slime.
[/quote]
I try and make my stories original.
~Tube

Post by: Asheiou - May 11th, 2015, 4:17:22 pm

This post is locked. Please see Chapter 10s post here.
~Tube

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.