CubeLandia (chapter 2)

CubeLandia (chapter 2)
Post by: Derpehh - April 2nd, 2015, 2:15:35 pm

Siggi had a plan. But, he knew he couldnt do it alone. He wanted to take over the world!!! But again, you had to have at least 3 sidekicks to take over a big sphere the size of a jelly bean. Anyway, he also knew that the sidekicks he wanted would do it while knowing. So, he went to Derpeh first. "Hey Derpeh!" Siggi called out. Derpeh was cleaning his collection of bottles of dr. Pepper he cherished so much. "Yes, oh mighty King Siggi?" She called back. "Will you help me with something?" He asked. "Sure anything," Derpeh said. "Go get Hawaii and Liv then," he said. So, she went to go get Hawaii and Liv. "Hawaii! Liv! King Siggi wants us!" She called. "Ok!" They both yelled. Theyre almost under my control, Siggi thought. While they were gone, Siggi set up a hypnotizing potion to hypnotize them into listening to him. What he didnt know, is that he forgot one ingredient. The ingredient was to make the potion last longer, and that all three of them were immune to it. To be continued... Want more? Stay tuned!

Click Here
<--- Part 1

Re: CubeLandia (chapter 2)
Post by: Akiraff - April 3rd, 2015, 9:27:10 am

Congratulations DerpehWaffle to making part of SyS (Share your Series)! Oh King Siggi, is a very a bad person... Never thought he would be so terrible, or is he?

Akiraff
CubeBuilders Administrator

Post by: EmsMyEms - April 5th, 2015, 9:11:15 am

Good story. I likes it so far. Hehe. Okay Im just gonna stop nowz....

Post by: Asheiou - May 1st, 2015, 9:32:32 am

#Cliffhanger
:) Cant wait 4 part 3!

Post by: Karow - May 1st, 2015, 12:14:11 pm

Plot twist: King Siggi is evil

Post by: Asheiou - May 1st, 2015, 3:45:09 pm

[quote author=Karow link=topic=2455.msg13611#msg13611 date=1430496851]
Plot twist: King Siggi is evil
[/quote]
I know! I never would have expected it :)
For all we know...

if Entity {Type=Player} betray Entity {Type=EvilRuler},
destroy file C:/pathtoserver/serverfolder
Post by: paintcr - June 13th, 2015, 6:39:24 pm

#creepiestguyever

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.