Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 4

Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 4
Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 26th, 2015, 8:25:28 am

Save the slime.

"OK, where do we start?" Live asked, walking with Ender out of the meeting room.
"Well, probably the hackers base," Ender replied. Live agreed.
-------------------------------
When they got back to the base, Ender replaced the obsidian he broke with a new one. Then he got a flint and steel and lit it. The portal formed in almost an instant.
When they want in, they found Willbobs slime trail. They followed it to a Nether Fortress.
"Hmm, must of taken cover from ghasts," Live muttered.
Then they both heard faint, strange whispers. As they got closer they could make out what this whispering guy, who is Willbob, was saying, "Eat the rotten flesh, you will grow small and weak, just like how my granpapa did. He-he-he," in a creepy voice.
"Uh, Willbob, you OK?" Ender asked, worried.
"Oooo, visitors. Have some flesh," Willbob got up and shoved some in Enders mouth immediately. "I share some to pig zombies, but they just all come at me in angry mobs, strange. He-he-he."
Ender spitted out the flesh into the lava pool below, then Live whispered to him, "Hes gone crazy mad." Ender nodded.
Live walked up to Willbob and asked him some basic questions you would ask someone who lost their mind like: "What is your name," etc.
"The slime king, he-he-he," Willbob replied smacking his head on a fort wall for no reason at all. Live grabbed Willbob but his shirt collar and yelled, "Pull," she slapped Willbob across the face, " Yourself," another slap, "Together man!" and one more slap.
"Was that necessary, what did I do?" Willbob asked, confused why he was eating rotten flesh instead of the pork in his inventory. He was back.
"OK good, youre back to normal, now lets get out of here," Ender said eagerly.
When they walked out, a ghast fired a fire charge at the bridge. They were divided. And to make matters worse, the bridge was falling, one block at a time on both sides. Live and Willbob on one side, Ender on the other. Ender was on the side where they were trying to go.
"What now?" Live yelled.
"There is enough blocks, just jump," Ender replied.
Willbob and Live jumped and landed on the same block. But this block started to fall. Willbob grabbed Live and threw her up to Ender. Ender caught here, but they looked down to see Willbob plummeting down towards the lava. Willbob looked up at them, but then closed his eyes, preparing for what was about to come. Live and Ender looked away when Willbob went into the lava, going up in flames.
"Willbob..." Live whispered faintly.
More ghasts were coming now. "We got to go, now," Ender said. Live nodded and they both ran.
But lets rewind, shall we? When Willbob fell in he didnt die, yes it was painful for him, but he was reborn. He was now a magma slime, with the powers of being able to shoot fire and lava out of his hands and feet. Also, that allowed him to fly.
OK, you can go back forward.
Live and Ender was on another part of the bridge. But a ghast fired at the part right in front of them, they jumped, but the jump was too big. They were falling down to the lava. "Oh, no. Not today you dont," Willbob said excited and calmly, kinda like mixed emotions. Willbob flew up, grabbed them, and went full speed to the portal. A ghast fired at the portal. Willbob went as fast as he could. They all got through the portal, well most of them. Willbobs legs were cut off when the portal closed. "Dont worry, Im a slime," Willbob somehow transformed back into a normal slime and grew back his legs.
"Willbob! Dont scare us like that!" Live slapped him again, but then hugged him.
"Wait so, now youre a magma slime? So then how did you turn back into a slime?" Ender asked.
"I dont know. But I can transform back into one," Willbob turned back into a magma slime.
"That is so cool, hopefully no one calls hacks on you," Ender worried.
"Hmm, thats something I didnt think about. How about this, when Im alone or if its only staff around I can do that, but Ill be a normal slime in front of CubeBuilders Citizens," Willbob insisted and turned back to normal.
"OK," Live replied to the idea.
----------------------------------------------
When they returned to the meeting room, everyone was happy to see Willbob had been saved. "Well, we kinda saved each other, but its a bit complicated," Willbob said proudly.
"Im just happy my slimy brother from another mother is back!" slimestein started hugging Willbob.
Willbob showed them his powers after a few minutes of talking. "Cooooool," Hyper said excitedly, "Howd you get the powers?" Willbob told them everything that happened.
"LOL Ender, Willbob stuffed rotten flash in your mouth," Karow laughed.
"Another mission successful," Ender whispered to Live.
"Yup!" Live replied.

Click Here
<-- Part 3

Re: Live and Ender, le adventurers. Part 4
Post by: oneofakid - March 26th, 2015, 8:31:05 am

AWESOME!!!!

Post by: albanybrookexo - March 26th, 2015, 1:29:14 pm

This is awesome !!

Post by: slimestein - March 26th, 2015, 5:59:58 pm

Yeah, the other ones was better but this one was still good.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 27th, 2015, 1:28:47 am

Nice job! I loved this series!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - April 2nd, 2015, 10:52:39 pm

Sorry I havent posted another part yet, Part 5 will be coming out soon. Stay tuned!

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 9th, 2015, 6:25:40 pm

Awesome story, 1 question: Are ender and live together or is that just part of the story

Post by: Magicov - April 9th, 2015, 6:35:43 pm

The slime king, he he he XD LUV IT DUDE!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - April 9th, 2015, 8:11:43 pm

[quote author=MasterTiger101 link=topic=2375.msg11736#msg11736 date=1428618340]
Awesome story, 1 question: Are ender and live together or is that just part of the story
[/quote]Theyre together both in-game and in real life.

Post by: MasterTiger101 - April 10th, 2015, 5:07:01 am

Ok, thnx

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.