The Hidden Server: Chapter One

The Hidden Server: Chapter One
Post by: EmsMyEms - March 21st, 2015, 8:55:34 am

This story is called "The Hidden Server"

Chapter 1

I was walking around the forests of factions when I saw a sign. It was the sign that changed everything. I read it. It said "There is a secret server on CubeBuilders. To get to it, bring 4 other friends. 1 will not return." I decided to get 4 of my friends. I called up Derpeh, Tiger, Smelly, and Rtd. Minutes later, they appeared. "Hey guys!" "Hi" they all said. "Hey, whats this?" Tiger asked. "I dont know," I replied. Rtd and Smelly searched the area. "Guys, theres another sign," rtd said. The rest of us ran over to him. "To start, you must climb the mountain," Derpeh read aloud. "Wheres the mountain?" Smelly asked. "Look," I said while pointing to a mountain. "Oh. Ok lets go!" Smelly said excitedly. We all slowly walked to the base of the mountain. "Whoa," Rtd and Derpeh said in unison. "Yeah. Its big," Tiger said. She kicked it and rocks fell. "Well its unstable," she said. "Uh.. lets go," Derpeh said and we started climbing. When we came to halfway up, I stopped everyone. "We can see everything up here!" "Yeah," Smelly agreed. But really, he saw something that would change their trip.

End of Chapter 1. Hope ya liked it! Ill add more players in future chapter.

Click Here
Part 2 --->

Re: The Hidden Server: Chapter One
Post by: KermitsBigToe - March 21st, 2015, 9:22:10 am

I like it, cant wait for more chapters! Keep up the good work! :D

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 21st, 2015, 11:19:13 am

Already waiting for chapter 2!

Post by: slimestein - March 22nd, 2015, 2:27:47 pm

Great! Accedently read chapter 2 first :( but still awesome.
I love that so many now have started to make stories i can read!

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 22nd, 2015, 5:40:44 pm

I like it but I have some advice: Dont use the word said. In my ELA class, we are not allowed to use the word said.

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 22nd, 2015, 7:50:07 pm

[quote author=Willbob2003 link=topic=2269.msg9958#msg9958 date=1427060444]
I like it but I have some advice: Dont use the word said. In my ELA class, we are not allowed to use the word said.
[/quote]Hehe, same thing

strong vocabulary

Post by: KissMeImIrish - March 28th, 2015, 1:49:03 pm

Though, sometimes we can say it if we say something like: "Bla bla bla," Randm guy said excitedly. for example. Notice I underlined ecxitedly because it adds more feeling into the word: said.

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.