Part one: The story of Dtown2002 (made up)

Part one: The story of Dtown2002 (made up)
Post by: dtown2002 - March 20th, 2015, 9:03:40 pm

Part One: The story of Dtown2002

One day I was walking along in the forest (I just joined cubebuilders) after I had a great welcome from the community, and I saw someone. I drew my sword and put him up agensed a tree and he said he didnt have anything. I put my sword away and he looked hungry. So I gave im a piece of my sword. I took his sapling he had and kept walking. I walked to a great big plane and killed some cows. I ate up and kept trudging on. I walked near a volcano and heard some sounds under the crust. They were getting louder and the earth started to shake. I was yelling and running and the volcano erupted. The animals were being covered with ash and humis (small lava rocks) and they shook of and kept running I started to chock and fall. I got up and kept running and then everything was cracking and... TO BE CONTINUED IN PART TWO.

Click Here

Part 2 --->

Re: Part one: The story of Dtown2002 (made up)
Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 20th, 2015, 9:17:24 pm

Nice! Cant wait for part 2!

Post by: dtown2002 - March 20th, 2015, 9:20:10 pm

I will make it right now!!!

Post by: vvanqu1sh - March 20th, 2015, 9:33:53 pm

Yay!

Post by: dtown2002 - March 20th, 2015, 9:37:01 pm

I made it but its quite small. Srry!

Post by: dtown2002 - March 21st, 2015, 2:44:34 pm

My peoples read this now!!!

Powered by SiggiForum. Copyright © 2018 Siggi.io. Use of this website, and the CubeBuilders game server subject to Terms of Service.  View our Privacy Policy.  CubeBuilders is neither endorsed nor affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB.  "Minecraft" is a trademark of Mojang Synergies AB.  Cookies are stored in your browser by this website for the purposes of improving your experience.  By accessing this website, you consent to the placing of cookies on your system. For information on Cookies, see our Cookies page.